UPDATED: September, 2012
Fabhair Inc (“Fabhair,” “we,” “us,” or “our”) takes the privacy of our users very seriously. The purpose of this Privacy and Cookies Policy is to describe how we collect, use, share and protect information that we collect from the fabhair.com (the “Site”) website users. Please notice that this policy applies only to information that we collect via the Site, and not information collected offline or through other sources. If you have any questions regarding this policy, please feel free to contact us.
You should be aware that the Site may contain third party links that are not owned or controlled by Fabhair. Such websites are not governed by our Privacy and Cookies Policy, and we do not take responsibility for the privacy policies of such websites. We encourage you to be aware and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personal information, when you leave our Site.
Please notice that your use of the Site also is subject to our Terms and Conditions of Use and our Terms and Conditions of Sale.
We may change our Privacy and Cookies Policy from time to time by updating this page. Therefore You should revisit this page to re-read this Privacy and Cookies Policy and ensure you are happy with any changes from time to time. This Privacy and Cookies Policy is effective from September 2012
WHAT TYPES OF INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect two main types of information from users of the Site – anonymous information and personal information.
“Anonymous information” means any information that does not directly or indirectly identify an individual user. If anonymous information is directly or indirectly linked with personal information, we will treat this anonymous information as personal information.
“Personal information” refers to information that identifies an individual user of the Site, whether directly or indirectly, such as the user's name, postal address, e-mail address and telephone number.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Unless you register with us and create an account, you can use Fabhair.com without giving us any personal information. However, we may gather certain anonymous information without you registering with us and giving us personal information; such as records of your activity on the Site, Please see the Cookies section below for additional information regarding the types of anonymous information that we may collect on the Site.
When you register with us we will collect certain information from you that gives you access to additional services. We may collect and use the following information:
- your contact information and name (including postal address, e-mail address and telephone number) and other contract details you provide to us;
- financial information including card payment information;
- information provide by you when you register and create an account with us;
- information provided by retailers when you purchase a fabhair products from that retailers,
- information provided by you if you report a problem with our Site;
- records of any orders for products and/or services that you place on the Site;
- records of correspondence if you contact us;
- records of any Fabhair competitions and/or promotions that you enter; and
- details of your visits to the Site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and communication data and the resources that you access.
We do not intentionally collect personal data from children under the age of 13. Please do not attempt to register with us or provide personal information about yourself, if you are under the age of 13. We will immediately delete any personal information that has been collected from a child under the age of 13 on the site. If you suspect that we might have collected any information from a child under the age of 13, please contact us.
WHAT DO WE DO WITH THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
We collect your personal information to provide you with a better service and in particular for the following reasons:
- to enable use of the products and services we may provide to you;
- to process and collect payments from you when you purchase products from the Site
- Internal record keeping;
- to improve and personalize your experience when you visit fabhair.com;
- to improve our products and services;
- to advertise certain products which we think you might be interested in when you visit the Site or other external sites;
- to communicate with you if you have ordered or purchased products from us, regarding the purchase order,matters regarding transactions between us or your customer relationship or account;
- statistical analysis;
- to contact you regarding any specific enquiry you make;
- to contact you by e-mail, telephone or post in order to share information with you about products, services, promotions and events which we believe may be of interest to you or to request your feedback on our products and services from time to time;
- to carry out direct marketing or e-mail marketing; and
- to contact you for market research purposes, if you have not objected to such use.
WHOM DO WE SHARE THIS INFORMATION WITH?
Your personal information will be used by relevant staff at Fabhair, for the above mentioned purposes and by those who support them in their roles.
It might also be made available to our authorized service providers who work with us and who perform certain services on our behalf (e.g., providing IT support and maintenance, customer services, hosting services, marketing services and online payment services). These service providers may need to have access to personal information to perform their functions on our behalf, but are not permitted to share or to use such information for any other purpose.
Fabhair may also share limited personal information with other companies within the Fabhair group.
Fabhair may also disclose your personal data:
- In response to a court order, or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise its legal rights; to defend legal claims; or as otherwise required or permitted by applicable laws and/or regulations;
- When Fabhair believes that disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud, or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of Fabhair, its customers, staff, suppliers or others; to comply with applicable law or co-operate with law enforcement; or to enforce its terms or other agreements; and
- To prospective or actual buyers in the event that Fabhair sells any of its business or assets.
Other than as set out above, we will not transfer, disclose, sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission to do so or are otherwise required or permitted to do so by law.
DIRECT MARKETING AND YOUR PREFERENCES
Fabhair and (if you agree to our sharing your personal information with them) other members of the Fabhair group of companies may wish to provide you with information about new products, promotions, special offers and other materials which may be of interest to you and invite you to take part in market research. This communication may occur by post (unless you have asked us not to do so) and if you agree, by telephone, e-mail or SMS.
Fabhair will ensure that any direct marketing or market research that you receive or are contacted about by electronic means will provide a simple means for you to refuse further marketing. For example, in e-mails it may provide you with an ‘unsubscribe’ link, or an e-mail address to which you can send an opt-out request. Fabhair and members of the Fabhair group of companies will stop any marketing to which you object or withdraw your consent to within a reasonable period, in order to allow sufficient time for the change to be administered. You can change your mind at any time about marketing by contacting us. In such cases Fabhair would not necessarily remove all your personal data from its database(s) but would note and respect your changed direct marketing preferences.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Under California’s "Shine the Light" law, California residents who provide personal information in obtaining products or services for personal, family or household use are entitled to request and obtain from us certain information about the customer information we shared, if any, with other businesses for their own direct marketing uses once per calendar year. If applicable, this information would include the categories of customer information and the names and addresses of those businesses with which we shared customer information for the immediately prior calendar year (e.g., requests made in 2012 will receive information regarding 2011 sharing activities).
To obtain this information, please send an e-mail message to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Request for California Privacy Information" on the subject line and in the body of your message. We will provide the requested information to you at your e-mail address in response. Please be aware that not all information sharing is covered by the "Shine the Light" requirements and only information on covered sharing will be included in our response.
HOW TO GET COPIES OF OR AMEND THE INFORMATION WE HAVE COLLECTED
You may request details of personal information that we hold about you at any time. A small fee will be payable to cover our administration costs, which is currently $10. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us at Fabhair Inc, 888 main street STE 1241, NY10044 New York , USA enclosing a cheque or postal order for $10 made payable to Fabhair Inc.
If you believe that any information we have about you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or e-mail us as soon as possible. We will correct or update any information as soon as possible.
Alternatively, you may correct any inaccuracies in the information you have provided to us by signing in to your online account.
SECURITY AND STORAGE
Please remember that the Internet is not a secure medium. Communications over the Internet such as e-mails are not secure unless they have been encrypted.
We have put in place reasonable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We use industry standard encryption technologies when collecting or transferring customer credit card information exchanged with our Site server - all your card details are passed from your browser to our secure payment gateway using secure sockets layer (SSL) encryption. Our payment gateway provider use secure sockets layer (SSL) encryption system. All other information transferred is conducted through a secure connection.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. Personal information about our customers may be processed or stored in the U.S. or any country in which Fabhair or our service providers maintain facilities. We require all entities in the Fabhair group of companies to protect your personal information, regardless of where it is stored, in accordance with local laws and our policies. Fabhair will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely in accordance with this Privacy and Cookies Policy.
- place advertisements for our products on other external sites. We do this by allowing third parties including Google to place cookies on our Site that allows them to identify your visit to our Site and preferences shown whilst on it, and your visits to subsequent third party websites in their adserving network. This allows us to serve tailored advertisements to you on those third party websites based on the information we have collected on your interests whilst you were visiting our Site.
- help the Site to function correctly and ensure that the ‘add to basket’, navigation and country site settings are maintained.
- monitor the Site’s performance and ensure that we deliver a fast browsing experience.
- allow you to share content with social networks, express interest in content and connect with your social media networks.
- to allow us to collect anonymous information about Site usage to help us improve the usability, content and user experience of the Site. This includes site analytics cookies such as Google Analytics. We also use Google Analytics to collect information about your online activity on the Site, such as the web pages you visit, the links you click, and the searches you conduct on the Site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the Site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited. For more information about the information gathered using Google Analytics please visit http://www.google.com/intl/en_uk/analytics/tos.html
- to assess third party conversion by allowing us to collect anonymous data about how our marketing is performing.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies. You may delete or decline cookies by changing your browser settings. (Click “Help” in the toolbar of most browsers for instructions or review the cookie management guide produced by the Interactive Advertising Bureau – www.allaboutcookies.org.) If you do so, some of the features and services of the Site may not function properly. To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all Sites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. Your continued use of the Site will be treated as consent to the use of these cookies for the purposes described.
If you have any concerns, questions, complaints or suggestions regarding our Privacy and Cookies Policy or otherwise need to contact us, please e-mail us at email@example.com
You may also contact us by mail at:
Fabhair Inc, 888 Main street STE 1241, NY10044 New York, USA